Welcome to the Abbotsbury Primary School and thank you for taking an interest in our school.
I am very proud to be headteacher of this inclusive and happy two-form primary school, which has excellent provision for 3 to 11 year olds and enjoys a very diverse community. We ensure that the children are at the centre of all that we do and we care for their wider development: emotional well-being, social development and physical abilities, as well as academic achievements.Read more
- We are proud to be a part of our local community, benefiting from its diversity and resources and contributing to them.
- At Abbotsbury every child really does matter and our aims are to:
- · Create a happy, welcoming school environment where children feel motivated to learn and can achieve.
- · Provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum matched to the needs of the individual child.
- · Develop children’s self-confidence, independence and sense of personal responsibility.
- · Create a positive atmosphere, where everyone is courteous and respectful towards each other.
- · Value the contribution made by all members of the school community – pupils, staff, parents, families and governors.