Welcome To Abbotsbury Primary
Letter to the Prime Minister
Abbotsbury Christmas Carols
"Speak Up, Speak Out!" Project at the Royal Albert Hall
For more information click on the image.
Thank you for all the donations for 'Children in Need'.
Beauty and the Beast
The ‘Image Theatre Company’ was at Abbotsbury Primary School last term, performing ‘Beauty and the Beast’.
The Year 5 assembly was ’Out of this world’
The children in Year 5 have been studying Outer Space, including the planets.
London Young Ambassadors organised the visit
Children want to arrange coffee mornings, cake sales and tea dances to help stop their elderly neighbours feeling lonely or isolated.
Kingston Beekeepers visits Abbotsbury Primary School
Year 4 at PGL
On the water with Year 4 at PGL
Key Stage 2 Sports Day 2016
Key Stage 1 Sports Day 2016
Race for Life 2016
Kids today will help beat cancer tomorrow.
Year 6 Activity Week 2016
Take a look at same of the activities we did during this week.
The National Children’s Ballet Company visit Abbotsbury.
Using the Scroll Saw
Ten lucky Year 5 pupils were invited to Kings School in Wimbledon.
Larch and Maple class have started this year’s Micro Society with a bang.
Bank of England
As part of Enterprise week, Abbotsbury Primary School visited the Bank of England.
This term, Kuba (Year 5) and Karol (Year 3) are teaching us some Polish.
Abbotsbury Primary School Learn How to Help Rebuild Lives
Head Teacher Awards
All of these children have received a Head teacher award for giving maximum effort and having a consistent attitude to others and their learning. Could it be you next term? Why don't you ask those children the qualities required to achieve this?
David Mason visit to Abbotsbury
Abbotsbury School Aims and Ethos
We are proud to be a part of our local community, benefiting from its diversity and resources and contributing to them. At Abbotsbury every child really does matter and our aims are to:
• Create a happy, welcoming school environment where children feel motivated to learn and can achieve.
• Provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum matched to the needs of the individual child.
• Develop children’s self-confidence, independence and sense of personal responsibility.
• Create a positive atmosphere, where everyone is courteous and respectful towards each other.
• Value the contribution made by all members of the school community – pupils, staff, parents, • families•and governors.