Welcome To Abbotsbury Primary
Please click on any of the slides below to view the events of that day.
Year 1 visit to Crystal Palace Park 2018
The Great Get Together 2018
Science Trip to King's College School 2018
Bough Beech Reservoir 2018
Surrey County Cricket Club 2018
London Young Ambassadors - Discuss Charities
Canterville Ghost Dance Workshop
Cedar Class visit Morden Hall Park
Merton Schools Sports Partnership Football Festival
Year 5 and Year 6 pupils visited the Harris Academy
Year 5 visit to the Peacock Theatre
Cedar Class visit Sutton Ecology Centre 2018
Easter Bonnets Assembly
Sports Relief 2018
People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do!
St. Helier Cluster Schools at Perseid
International Women's Day 2018
Children's Mental Health Week 2018
Here's how we celebrated World Book day 2018.
Grant Koper Author visit to Abbotsbury
Year 4 at Harry Potter World
Abbotsbury Through to Borough Finals
Years 5 & 6 Tag Rugby Team
Merton culture is....
Merton for London Borough of Culture 2019
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Martin Luther King Jr. Day is a federal holiday held on the third Monday of January.
Did you know...?
Did you know it was Sir Michael Morpurgo who opened the Abbotsbury Primary School Library in 2004?
Road Safety Presentations
Debra the Zebra talks about Road Safety.
The Junior Travel Ambassadors
Pupils' Design High Visibility Jacket
MP Siobhain McDonagh visits Abbotsbury
Year 4 at the Science Museum
Abbotsbury School Council Celebrate Democracy Day
More from the Young Ambassadors
Fun Day 2018
For more information click on the slide.
Abbotsbury School Aims and Ethos
We are proud to be a part of our local community, benefiting from its diversity and resources and contributing to them. At Abbotsbury every child really does matter and our aims are to:
• Create a happy, welcoming school environment where children feel motivated to learn and can achieve.
• Provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum matched to the needs of the individual child.
• Develop children’s self-confidence, independence and sense of personal responsibility.
• Create a positive atmosphere, where everyone is courteous and respectful towards each other.
• Value the contribution made by all members of the school community – pupils, staff, parents, • families•and governors.