Welcome To Abbotsbury Primary
St. Helier Cluster Schools at Perseid
International Women's Day 2018
Children's Mental Health Week 2018
Here's how we celebrated World Book day 2018.
Grant Koper Author visit to Abbotsbury
Year 4 at Harry Potter World
Abbotsbury Through to Borough Finals
Years 5 & 6 Tag Rugby Team
Merton culture is....
Merton for London Borough of Culture 2019
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Martin Luther King Jr. Day is a federal holiday held on the third Monday of January.
Did you know...?
Did you know it was Sir Michael Morpurgo who opened the Abbotsbury Primary School Library in 2004?
Road Safety Presentations
Debra the Zebra talks about Road Safety.
The Junior Travel Ambassadors
Pupils' Design High Visibility Jacket
MP Siobhain McDonagh visits Abbotsbury
Year 4 at the Science Museum
Abbotsbury School Council Celebrate Democracy Day
More from the Young Ambassadors
Make sure you read over the summer and try the Merton Summer Reading Challenge- remember to show your books to the library. Well done to Triniti and Patrik for their amazing published book. Look on Amazon for their book, ‘Best Friends Fur-Ever’, have a read and leave a comment. They spent a year researching and writing this book as a pre cursor to getting their own dog. Woof! Woof!
Guitar Concert 2017
If you are interested in learning the guitar, there is a special offer for one year only at the MMF, (The Merton Music Foundation). The cost is roughly £40 per term for groups of three speak to your class teacher.
London Young Ambassadors
Mission Aviation Fellowship
David Mason’s Drama sessions
Pupils Litter Picking with The Big Tidy Up
London Young Ambassadors
Young Ambassadors - Homelessness
Netball Charity Challenge for Grace
Abbotsbury School Aims and Ethos
We are proud to be a part of our local community, benefiting from its diversity and resources and contributing to them. At Abbotsbury every child really does matter and our aims are to:
• Create a happy, welcoming school environment where children feel motivated to learn and can achieve.
• Provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum matched to the needs of the individual child.
• Develop children’s self-confidence, independence and sense of personal responsibility.
• Create a positive atmosphere, where everyone is courteous and respectful towards each other.
• Value the contribution made by all members of the school community – pupils, staff, parents, • families•and governors.